10 Ways to Achieve Academic Success in High School
1. Set goals – short term and long term /personal and academic.
2. Don’t procrastinate.
3. Develop study skills that work for you.
4. Review your class notes each night.
5. Keep a journal – write in it every day.
6. Schedule physical exercise around your classes.
7. Consider listening to your books.
8. Balance school work with play but work first, play second!
9. Networking – make one new friend a day!
10. Ask questions when you don’t understand.